Monday, November 30, 2009

Enjoying the Journey

June 13, 2209

I needed to take a break from the writing, it has so consumed me. After I write, I am excited all over again. I have made the mistake of writing in the evening and then find myself wide awake way into the wee morning hours. I am very passsionate about Jesus, about who He is, and what He is doing so I can't just shut it off, if you know what I mean. I have been described as hyper and vivacious, by my close friends, and although I certainly agree, it goes much deeper. It's the Passion, always, the undercurrent perculating in my heart.I have been realizing as I get older, that it really is all about Jesus, and His plans and purposes for our lives. The fact that He has chosen to speak to me blows me away, and it takes awhile to recover, so when I write I am blown away all over again. I can really sense His Presence and compassion, when I wirte, one of the reasons I must write this in pieces. Thank you all, for coming on this journey with me and My Lord, and for bearing with me. I did go to Texas, and greet my brand new granddaughter, Charis. It was a very special time. Bonding with my oldest daughter Katie at a whole new level. She was now a mother, and what a tremendous mother she is. I just wanted to be of help, and they actually wanted me to stay with them for about a month. We live so far apart, that any time we get together is always special. Brian,who is so gracious, is a special young man to say the least. He is an excellent husband and father. So it was exciting times for all of us. Welcoming this new life into the family was such a treat!New life was happening in my heart, which paralleled the new life of my granddaughter. While Mommy and baby were napping, I woulld often check my email. There was an email from 'Voice of the Martyrs', which I thought was kind of unusual, since I never received one from this organization before. I opened it, and took a look and began to weep. It was about a pastor, a lady, in China who was in prison. The Father was opening the door of my heart wider, from a crack to a little wider look. I was being stirred and challenged by the book, 'Safely Home', and now the Lord was showing me the reality of the situation the persecuted church goes through, by sending me an email, with a name and a face of a 'real'person. This woman was in prison for sharing her faith, which we can do freely in this country. I journal. This is a good habit I picked up and got hooked on during a Mexico missons trip years earlier. The Lord was doing a change and rearrange during that trip, and I wanted to record everything as best as I could. Well, that habit did not leave me, I have continued to journal and document prayers, scriptures, answers to prayer, prophetic impressons from the Lord and documented miracles from the Lord. After reading this eamil, a light clicked on. I looked in my journal from Oct. 2007, and remembered the prayer from Chene'. that God was going to give me the international vision. I had a A Hah moment! The vision from Lord, The Vision is for China!!Then, I totally engaged in prayer, some of you as you read this are probably thinking" Hello!" But you have to realize this was God's timing and His plan to reveal to me. I began to engage in the Process, and it started to reveal more details. I started asking and seeking the Lord for specific answers. I revisted the dream, of the little girl dancing and twirling in my living room. (As I write, "I will dance with Cinderella" is playing on my ipod dock. It is on shuffle and there is 1000 songs on it. ) Ok, so i asked the Lord, the obvious question, "Do you want us to adopt?" Or does that little girl represent something or someone in China, Lord I want answers. He was faithful to answer and give so much confirmation over the next many months, and I will continue the story tomorrow. The waterworks decided to flow again, so I am going to go, until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment